CNY Baby Expo tomorrow!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      Don't forget BWI of CNY will be at the CNY Baby Expo tomorrow at Shoppingtown Mall!  Stop by our booth any time or Open Help from 12:00 - 1:00 PM in the old American Eagle location near Rite Aid (closest to the JCPenney/TGIFriday's entrance).  Anyone who becomes a BWI member during the Expo will be entered to win a BRAND NEW CARRIER!  You may join at our booth, but instruction and library checkout will only be available at Open Help.  If you need to return a carrier, you may do so at our booth before noon or at Open Help (try to get there right at noon so the carrier will be available for others to try/borrow).

      Hope to see you there!

      Faith Rayland
      Babywearing International Master Babywearing Educator and Board of Directors