Monthly meeting

  • CNYBabywearers-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2013
      Just a reminder that in lieu of our regular monthly meeting, we'll be at the CNY Baby Expo next Saturday April 20th. We'll have a booth, and we'll also have an hour of open help from 12:00-1:00 after the Great Cloth Diaper Change, in our normal meeting room at Basic Baby. If you have a carrier from our library, you can stop by our booth to return it if you can't make it at noon, but please return it no later than noon so that it will be available for others to try/borrow.

      Feel free to contact us with any questions! Also, if you're on Facebook make sure to like "Babywearing International of Central New York" and join "BWI of CNY Discussion Group" if you haven't done so already.

    • Jasmine Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2013
        Where's the cny baby expo? I'd love to join you guys. I'm new to this. My sons four months old.

        Best,
        Jasmine E. Jones

        Sent from my iPhone. Please forgive errors, brevity, or informality.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2013
          Hi Jasmine, and welcome!

          The Expo is at Basic Baby at Shoppingown Mall in DeWitt.  Basic Baby is closest to the mall entrance near Dick's Sporting Goods.

          Looking forward to meeting you!

          Faith Rayland
          Babywearing International Master Babywearing Educator and Board of Directors
          President, Babywearing International of Central New York

[...]

        • Colleen
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 14, 2013

            Hi Jasmine,

            The CNY Baby Expo is at Shoppingtown Mall, we are expecting about 4000 people and currently have 75 vendors all catering to new & expecting parents. If you are looking for more information feel free to check out www.cnybabyexpo.com.

            Hope to see you there,

            Colleen & Josh