BirthNetwork CNY Open Forum Meeting

  • cleanheartfarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      BirthNetwork CNY will be hosting an Open Forum Meeting on Tuesday March 26th from 6-8 pm at Natur Thyme. At this meeting, we will be briefly introducing ourselves, and opening the conversation about birth in CNY. We will be looking to the attendees to bring their needs and desires to the table, as well as touching on all things 'bearthy' such as birth options, advocacy, resources and so forth.
      Please join us! We look forward to meeting our community!