Re: ISO: Maya ring sling SZ med.

  • vtperez29
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hi Karra -

      Are you still looking for a Maya Ring Sling? I have an off-white one and olive green one in EUC that Id be willing to part with! I only need one, not both, and I dont have a strong preference as to which one I keep!

      Tori

      --- In CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com, "kebattaglia" <kebattaglia@...> wrote:

      > Hi ladies! I am hoping to find a maya wrap ring sling in a size medium. Ideally in black or off-white with the padded shoulder. Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Karra

    • Karra Battaglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
        I am definitely interested and would love to hear more details.  I don't mean to pester you, I've been trying to get my ducks in a row before this new baby comes which leaves me with 3-4 weeks!  I guess you could call it nesting!

        Thanks again for responding,
        Karra

        On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Karra Battaglia <kebattaglia@...> wrote:
        I am still looking!  I would definitely prefer the off white one, is it a size medium?  And with the padded shoulder?

        How much were you looking to get for it?

        Thanks for responding!
        Karra