FS: Beautiful SweetPea Ring Sling

  • Melissa Whipps
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      My babies have outgrown my sling so it is time for someone else to love it.
      It is in EUC, no stains, rips, pulls etc.

      It is the one shown here, happy to take pictures of the actual one when I get home if anyone is interested.

      This has a zippered pocket so it retails for $80, I am asking $40.

      Information about SweetPea Slings here: http://www.sweetpearingsling.com/
      (the site was down this morning so if it doesn't work, try back)

      Thanks,
      Melissa