Meeting Saturday

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      Just a reminder that our monthly meeting is this Saturday, February 16th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.  If this is your first meeting or you're new to babywearing, we'll have important information for newbies in the first 20 minutes or so.

      If you have a carrier from our lending library, please remember to bring it to the meeting.  If you can't make the meeting, please contact us to make arrangements to return the carrier PRIOR to the meeting so it will be available for others to try or borrow.

      Basic Baby does not have a public restroom but there is a family restroom right across the hall that you might want to hit up before the meeting.

      Hope to see you Saturday!

      Faith Rayland
      Babywearing International Master Babywearing Educator and Board of Directors