Flu and meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      With flu season in full swing, we just want to remind everyone to use common sense and courtesy when deciding whether to attend our meetings and/or whether to bring your children. We will have pregnant women and small babies at our meetings and don't want to unnecessarily expose anyone. If you need babywearing help but aren't feeling 100%, please contact us and we will find a way to help you without having to attend the meeting.

      Faith Rayland
      Babywearing International Master Babywearing Educator and Board of Directors