Meeting Saturday

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2012
      If you are planning to attend Saturday's BWI meeting, please be aware that Basic Baby's new location does not have a public restroom, but there is a family restroom in the mall right across the hall which you can hit up before the meeting or as needed.

      Faith Rayland
      Babywearing International Master Babywearing Educator and Board of Directors
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
        Reminder that our monthly meeting will be held this Saturday, January 19th from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall. As always, if this is your first meeting or you're new to babywearing, there will be important info for newbies in the first 20 minutes or so. Hope to see you there!

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
          Just a reminder that our monthly meeting is this Saturday, February 16th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.  If this is your first meeting or you're new to babywearing, we'll have important information for newbies in the first 20 minutes or so.

          If you have a carrier from our lending library, please remember to bring it to the meeting.  If you can't make the meeting, please contact us to make arrangements to return the carrier PRIOR to the meeting so it will be available for others to try or borrow.

          Basic Baby does not have a public restroom but there is a family restroom right across the hall that you might want to hit up before the meeting.

          Hope to see you Saturday!