Babywearing International Meeting this Saturday

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
      Hello Babywearers!

      Our monthly meeting will be held this Saturday, December 15th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.  If you haven't yet seen Basic Baby's new location, they've moved down the hall and are now closer to the Dick's Sporting Goods entrance, across from CNY Gym Centre.  If this is your first meeting or you're new to babywearing, there will be important info for newbies during the first 20 minutes or so.

      Babies and kids are always welcome at our meetings!  We just need to remember that we are each responsible for keeping a close eye on our own children for everyone's safety and out of respect for Basic Baby's space.

      Hope to see you Saturday!

      Faith Rayland
      Babywearing International Master Babywearing Educator and Board of Directors