Black Sakura Bloom Ring Sling for sale

  • faithrayland
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hi Babywearers!

      I am selling a solid black single-layer linen Sakura Bloom ring sling from my personal stash and thought I'd try here first. Sakura Blooms have a gathered shoulder which allows for the most adjustability. Asking $45, which is a little less than I paid for it since I won't have to ship if I sell it locally.

      Feel free to e-mail me off-list if you have any questions!

      Faith