BWI Meeting Saturday 11/17

  • faithrayland
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Just a reminder that our monthly meeting will be held this Saturday, November 17th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall. If this will be your first meeting and/or you're new to babywearing, there will be important information for newbies during the first 20 minutes or so.

      If you have a carrier from our lending library, please remember to bring it on Saturday and return it at the beginning of the meeting so others can have the opportunity to try it out.

      Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

      cny@...