Babywearing International Meeting Tomorrow 10/20

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2012
      One more reminder that Babywearing International of CNY will be holding our monthly meeting tomorrow from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall. If this is your first meeting or you're new to babywearing, we'll have important information for newbies during the first 20-30 minutes.

      Our meetings are free, open to everyone, and babies/kids are welcome!