October Meeting this Saturday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      Babywearing International of CNY will be holding our monthly meeting this Saturday, October 20th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.  If this is your first meeting or you're new to babywearing, there will be important information for newbies in the first 20 minutes or so.  If you have a carrier from our lending library, please be sure to bring it with you Saturday.  If you're not certain you'll be able to attend, please make arrangements to return the carrier BEFORE Saturday.

      Also, if you've "liked" us on Facebook and our posts aren't showing up in your newsfeed, head over to our page and like/comment on some of our posts; I think occasional interaction will keep us in your feed :-)