Re: [CNYBabywearers] Mall walk and Carousel ride tomorrow

  • pe2939@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      We are planning to come.

      Beth

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Faith Rayland" <faithrayland@...>
      Date: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 3:10 pm
      Subject: [CNYBabywearers] Mall walk and Carousel ride tomorrow
      To: <CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com>

      We've decided to relocate our Onondaga Lake Park meetup scheduled for tomorrow to the nearby Carousel Center for a mall walk and carousel ride. Meet outside of Old Navy at 10:00 AM and call/text Melissa if you're running late or having trouble finding the group - her cell phone number is 315-256-2764.

      Feel free to post here or on Facebook if you plan to attend so we know how many to expect!