Mall walk and Carousel ride tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      We've decided to relocate our Onondaga Lake Park meetup scheduled for tomorrow to the nearby Carousel Center for a mall walk and carousel ride. Meet outside of Old Navy at 10:00 AM and call/text Melissa if you're running late or having trouble finding the group - her cell phone number is 315-256-2764.

      Feel free to post here or on Facebook if you plan to attend so we know how many to expect!