Moe's Flyer

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      Finally received our Moe's flyer for tomorrow!  I've attached it to this e-mail as a PDF and JPG.  Print and bring with you, or show it on your smartphone.  Feel free to share with anyone you know who'd like to attend, they don't have to be babywearers!

      We'll be meeting at 6:00 PM as a group, but the flyers are good all day 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM so if you can't do 6:00, try to go when you can :-)