Moe's Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      Our next event for International Babywearing Week is a fundraising dinner at Moe's on Erie Blvd at 6:00 tomorrow (Wednesday). I still haven't received the flyer yet, despite SEVERAL phone calls, but I was assured that even if we don't have the flyers we can just tell the person at the register that we are there for the Babywearing International fundraiser. Hopefully they'll get me the flyer soon and we won't have to worry about it! I'll post here and on Facebook and you can either print out or show them your smartphone at the register.

      If you can't make it at 6:00 tomorrow, the fundraiser is good all day from 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM.