Zoo today!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      One last reminder about our first International Babywearing Week event - a meetup at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo at Burnet Park today at 10:00 AM.  Meet out front or once the doors are opened, in the lobby.  Please e-mail, call, or text if you're running late so we don't miss you, my cell phone number is 315-345-9523.

      See you there!