Win a brand-new Ergo in IBW Photo Contest!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      If you haven't already "Liked" Babywearing International of Central New York on Facebook, do so now for the chance to enter our International Babywearing Week Photo Contest - the winner will receive a brand-new Ergo carrier of his/her choice between Organic Collection (Classic Fit) in Desert Bloom, Performance Carrier (Active Fit) in Black/Charcoal, or Sport Carrier (Flex Fit) in Red.

      If you are not on Facebook and would like to enter the contest, you may e-mail me your photo and I will post it on your behalf.