International Babywearing Week 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Just another reminder that International Babywearing Week is NEXT WEEK (October 8-14) and we've got some fun stuff planned!  If you're on Facebook and haven't already "Liked" us, go do so because it's a fast way to get our updates.   Here's what's on the schedule for next week - BWI membership is not required for any of the events!

      Facebook Photo Contest! Post your babywearing photos to our wall Monday-Friday October 8-12 and a winner will be announced on Sunday, October 14th. Prize is still "to be determined" but we promise it will be GOOD!

      Monday, October 8th, 10:00 AM: Meetup at Rosamond Gifford Zoo at Burnet Park.

      Wednesday, October 10th, 6:00 PM: Fundraising dinner at Moe's on Erie Blvd. We will electronically distribute a flyer prior to the event, and for everyone who brings a flyer, Moe's will donate a portion of the sale back to our group! Flyers are good all day 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM so even if you can't make it at 6:00, try to stop by at some point!  You can even post to the group to try to set up an alternate meeting time for those who can't do 6:00.

      Friday, October 12th, 10:00 AM: Meetup at Onondaga Lake Park. Enjoy the playground or a walk with fellow babywearers! If the weather doesn't cooperate, some may relocate to Carousel Center / Destiny USA for a mallwalk and carousel ride.

      Saturday, October 13th, 10:00-11:30 AM: BWI social at Basic Baby, featuring refreshments and and a babwearing fashion show! We'll also be available for babywearing help during this time. Please be aware that Basic Baby has another class at noon so we need to wrap up (pun intended!) promptly at 11:30. Be sure to get there early, especially if you'd like some babywearing help! We'll still have our monthly meeting on October 20th.

      We look forward to celebrating with you!