Fwd: Peekaru Original Vest for sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 6:30 AM
      Hi Babywearers!

      Please see message below about a mama selling a Peekaru babywearing vest.  You can contact her directly if interested.

      President, Babywearing International of Central New York

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "colleen adragna" <happycamper@...>
      Date: September 25, 2012, 4:03:19 PM EDT
      To: <cny@...>
      Subject: Peekaru Original Vest for sale

      Hello,
      I spoke with Josh at Basic Baby who suggested I contacted you with the following information to pass along should anyone be interested:

      Attention Baby Wearers: Peekaru Original vest for sale!
      Size Medium, Green, Like New condition in original packaging. It was $80, and I'm asking $50 (shipping included). It fits with any soft baby carrier.  This is a wonderfully useful (and adorable) baby wearing piece starting now, continuing through spring.  (I found it to be a comfortable way of keeping warm, not overheated, while knowing that my baby/toddler was warm and cozy, including her little feet and digits.)
      Please contact Colleen at happycamper@... with any questions or if interested to purchase.
      Free book with purchase! ("The Snow Bear" - beautiful story!)
      http://store.bobafamily.com/peekaru-original

      Thank you very much!
      Colleen

      Find out what's HIP!
      Visit Hip Planet for news, shopping, forums, chatrooms, free personal and classified ads and much more!
      Get FREE E-MAIL! at HipPlanet now!

      It's all waiting for you, at http://www.hipplanet.com