Re: [CNYBabywearers] Childcare on the east side [Off topic]

  • Lisa Jannah Prentiss
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
      Hi Matt,

       I would suggest that you call and visit Kathleen Nethercott at Between Friends. She's in Fayetteville at 115 E Genesse St. My husband and I spoke with her and took a tour of her daycare. I loved it, but since I will be having very early mornings I had to go with a sitter. All the best.

      Lisa P.

      On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:14 PM, mgort697 <matt.gortner@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      Does anyone have suggestions for daycare in Dewitt/Manlius/Fayetteville area?

      We're looking for options other than the big centers (Little Lukes, Shining Stars, etc). These are great places but we'd love to hear about in-home or lesser known providers. Our goal is find childcare for 3-4 days a week. Our daughter Malia will be 5-6 months old when we want to start care at the end of this year.

      Thanks,
      Matt

      --
      --Mom Of 7 Lovies

    • Melissa Whipps
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
        Hi Matt,
        Are you the person who asked on Basic Baby? If so, I send you a FB message about getting in touch with Childcare Solutions. We also used Kath Nethercott for a while and I would second the suggestion to get in touch with her.
        Melissa

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
          Apologies! I haven't replied to this list before and didn't realize it would go to all!
          Melissa