Childcare on the east side [Off topic]

  • mgort697
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10 12:14 PM
      Hello all,

      Does anyone have suggestions for daycare in Dewitt/Manlius/Fayetteville area?

      We're looking for options other than the big centers (Little Lukes, Shining Stars, etc). These are great places but we'd love to hear about in-home or lesser known providers. Our goal is find childcare for 3-4 days a week. Our daughter Malia will be 5-6 months old when we want to start care at the end of this year.

      Thanks,
      Matt
    • Lisa Jannah Prentiss
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10 12:20 PM
        Hi Matt,

         I would suggest that you call and visit Kathleen Nethercott at Between Friends. She's in Fayetteville at 115 E Genesse St. My husband and I spoke with her and took a tour of her daycare. I loved it, but since I will be having very early mornings I had to go with a sitter. All the best.

        Lisa P.

        --
        --Mom Of 7 Lovies

      • Melissa Whipps
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10 12:25 PM
          Hi Matt,
          Are you the person who asked on Basic Baby? If so, I send you a FB message about getting in touch with Childcare Solutions. We also used Kath Nethercott for a while and I would second the suggestion to get in touch with her.
          Melissa

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10 12:26 PM
            Apologies! I haven't replied to this list before and didn't realize it would go to all!
            Melissa