Babywearing International meeting Saturday 8/18

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2012
      Babywearing International of CNY will be holding our monthly meeting this Saturday, August 18th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall. Our meetings are FREE to attend and are a great opportunity to try different baby carriers and learn how to use carriers safely and comfortably. If this will be your first meeting or you are new to babywearing, we will have important information for newbies between 10:00 and 10:30 and will start the regular portion of our meeting around 10:30.

      Hope to see you there!