Re: [CNYBabywearers] Baby Carriers For Sale

  • Jennifer Picciano
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2012
      I would like the Boba too. I'll be second in line ;)
      Jen P.

      On Aug 6, 2012, at 12:12 PM, Faith Rayland wrote:

      Babywearing International of CNY has been looking to streamline and update our carrier library, and we have a few carriers that need new homes and are priced to move! All funds raised will support babywearing advocacy and education in out community.

      First up is a brown and orange corduroy mei tai, photo attached, asking $30.

      Next is a brown and grey Boba carrier. We received this in October 2011 (so it is not the newest version) but it's barely been used and is in excellent condition. Photo attached, asking $65.

      After that we have a paisley print mei tai, photo attached, asking $30.

      Lastly we have two Hotsling pouch slings, sizes 1 and 8. The size 1 is a blue paisley and the size 8 is a large floral print in tan, blue, black, and white. Photo attached, asking $15 each.

      Carriers are located in Fayetteville. Feel free to email me off-list with any questions!

      <photo 1.JPG>

      <photo 2.JPG>

      <photo 3.JPG>

      <photo 4.JPG>