Babywearing International Meeting Tomorrow 7/21

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2012
      One last reminder that Babywearing International of CNY will be holding our monthly meeting tomorrow, Saturday July 21st, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.

      If this will be your first meeting or you are new to babywearing, there will be important information for newbies between 10:00 and 10:30, with the "regular" meeting starting at 10:30.

      Our meetings are FREE and we discuss babywearing safety, different carrier styles, and attendees have the opportunity to try carriers from our library and receive one-on-one instruction.

      Hope to see you there!