Re: [CNYBabywearers] Re: Be entered to win a brand-new Ergo Sport baby carrier!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2012
      Tina,

      Yes current members can renew early to be entered, and it will extend your membership to two years from your initial application.  So in your case, for example, you became a member in November 2011, so you may renew now and your membership will be good until November 2013.

      President, Babywearing International of Central New York

      On Jul 17, 2012, at 12:08 PM, Tina Crowley <crowleykl04@...> wrote:

      (I apologize to those that are members of both email groups that are receiving this twice)

      Faith - what a great incentive/promotion!

      Quick question...for those of us that are already BWI members, can we pay this month to extend our membership for another year and be entered into the raffle as well?

      Thanks and see you Saturday!

      Tina