Become a BWI member and be entered to win a brand-new Ergo Sport!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2012
      At the International Babywearing Conference in Washington, DC earlier this month, ErgoBaby generously donated several carriers to each BWI chapter. We received an original Ergo, an Ergo Performance, a Performance Infant Insert, and an Ergo Sport.

      WELL, since we already have an Ergo Sport in great condition in our lending library, anyone who joins BWI of CNY during the month of July will be entered to win the brand-new one that was just donated! This is a $115 value! Click here for product details: http://store.ergobaby.com/Baby_Carriers/Sport/BC6SPH

      If you would like to join, memberships are $30/year and are considered a tax deductible donation. You may join at our meeting next Saturday (please bring a check made out to Babywearing International of CNY or cash), you may mail your payment and membership application to our treasurer (contact us for details), or you can pay via Paypal by sending $30 as "gift" to bwiofcny@... (we'll still need to get an application from you). In addition to entering you to win the Ergo, BWI membership also allows you to borrow carriers from our lending library for a month at a time and gives you the warm, fuzzy feeling of knowing you are supporting babywearing education at both the local and international level.

      Feel free to contact me with any questions! (be aware that the default "reply" for this group is to the whole group, so manually change it to "sender" if you only want to contact me).