Re: [CNYBabywearers] ISO Yoga Mats to borrow

  • Melissa Lefkowicz-Lacirignola
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
      Wait!!!!  YOU are the weirdo teaching BW-ing yoga???  :lol:

      I thought I had one, and if I can find it - I am happy to bring it/get it to you to bring.  Especially after seeing the description about having a toddler fun-injected part in your class, I'm tempted to bring Jacob.  I may save up all my coins to bring him to the advanced wrapping or emergency wrapping class (or toddler wrapping?). I'm just not sure!!!  I can't WAIT for the Art of Weaving class though.

      Talk to you more later, sweetie!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:23 AM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

      I am teaching a Babywearing Yoga class at the International Babywearing Conference in Washington, DC this weekend, and because many of the conference attendees are traveling by plane, they will be unable to bring their own mats. Since I'm driving and will have plenty of car space, I'm hoping to bring some extras for the participants to use. If any of you has one I can borrow, I would greatly appreciate it! I would need to get it from you between today and Thursday, and can return it next week.

      Thanks!

      =