Babywearing International Meeting Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2012
      One last reminder that Babywearing International of Central New York will be having our May meeting tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 10:00 AM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall. Hope to see you there!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2012
        One more reminder that the monthly meeting of Babywearing International of CNY will be held tomorrow, Saturday June 16th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.

        Hope to see you there!