Looking for some help

  • Lisa and Nathan Emmons
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      Hope you are all enjoying this great weather! I am seeking some assistance. I was planning on attending the BWI meeting this weekend, but plans have changed as my older boys have some things going on which prevents my husband from being able to watch the store for me while I attend the meeting. I have a carrier I was hoping could find its way back to the group this Saturday. I live in Oswego and was able to drop it off at Mother Earth Health Foods/Mother Earth Baby in North Syracuse yesterday and was wondering if there is anyone in the area planning on attending the BWI group on Saturday who could pick it up? Feel free to connect with me through e-mail or by phone (315-719-4498 cell or 315-216-4622 store) if you are able to help. Thanks so much! I'll miss you all this month...have a great meeting!

      Lisa Emmons
      Mother Earth Baby
    • crowleykl04
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2012
        Hi Lisa,

        I live right in N. Syracuse and will be going to the meeting Saturday - I'd be happy to pick up the carrier and bring it with me. I'll give you a call to coordinate...we'll miss you!

        Tina

        --- In CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa and Nathan Emmons" <lisa@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > Hope you are all enjoying this great weather! I am seeking some assistance. I was planning on attending the BWI meeting this weekend, but plans have changed as my older boys have some things going on which prevents my husband from being able to watch the store for me while I attend the meeting. I have a carrier I was hoping could find its way back to the group this Saturday. I live in Oswego and was able to drop it off at Mother Earth Health Foods/Mother Earth Baby in North Syracuse yesterday and was wondering if there is anyone in the area planning on attending the BWI group on Saturday who could pick it up? Feel free to connect with me through e-mail or by phone (315-719-4498 cell or 315-216-4622 store) if you are able to help. Thanks so much! I'll miss you all this month...have a great meeting!
        >
        > Lisa Emmons
        > Mother Earth Baby

      • Lisa Emmons
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2012

          Thanks so much Tina!  I really appreciate it!  I look forward to talking with you soon.