Babywearing International Meeting Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      Just a reminder that the monthly meeting of Babywearing International of Central New York will be held this Saturday, May 19th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.

      Our meetings are a great opportunity to learn about different baby carriers, learn how to use your carrier safely and for optimal comfort, and try out carriers from our lending library.

      Hope to see you there!