Babywearing International Meeting 4/21

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2012
      Hi Everyone!

      This e-mail is to remind you that Babywearing International of CNY will be having our monthly meeting next Saturday, April 21st, at 10:00 AM. Our meetings are usually held at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall, but since they are co-sponsoring a location for the Great Cloth Diaper Change that day, they have generously offered us space at the GCDC site. The site is also in Shoppingtown, in the location of the "old" DeWitt Library near Sears. Because of the GCDC events, our meeting will end at 11:30 instead of the usual noon.

      As always, our meeting is kid-friendly, completely free, and open to the public. Hope to see you there!

      Faith Rayland
      President, Central New York Chapter
      Babywearing International