New VBE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2012
      Hi Babywearers!

      I am pleased to announce the certification of the newest Volunteer Babywearing Educator for Babywearing International of Central New York: our very own Melissa Lefkowicz-Lacirignola! Melissa will continue to serve as our chapter's Treasurer as well. We look forward to seeing everyone at next weekend's meeting, more info to follow in my next e-mail.

      Faith Rayland
      President, Central New York Chapter
      Babywearing International