Babywearing International Meeting Dates (through summer)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2011
      You spoke, we listened!

      Starting in June, Babywearing International of CNY will be meeting on Saturday mornings instead of Sundays, based on feedback we've received.  Our May meeting will still be held on Sunday, May 1st at Jowonio (3049 East Genesee Street in Syracuse) from 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM.  After that, our meetings will be held at Grace Episcopal Church, located at 819 Madison Street in Syracuse, on the following Saturdays:

      June 11th, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
      July 9th, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
      August 6th, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

      As always, please feel free to contact me at faithrayland@... or Glenda at gmcriss@... if you have any questions.