For Sale: Ergo Baby Carrier in excellent used condition - $90

  • Elizabeth Bremer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011
      Good evening,
      We are selling our Ergo Baby Carrier (asking $90).  It is in excellent used condition. See attached photos (it is camel colored with critters on it, very cute).

      Let me know if you are interested.
      Thanks,

      Elizabeth Bremer

      Put it Simply Organizing
      putitsimplyorganizing.com
      (315) 256-8746

      "Reducing clutter and creating order in an environmentally friendly way."