Babywearing International Meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
      Just sending a reminder that Babywearing International of Central New York will be having our monthly meeting this Saturday, January 21st, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.

      Our meetings are FREE and are a great chance to learn how to use your baby carrier for optimal safety and comfort, get help choosing a new carrier, try carriers from our library, and socialize with other parents.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

      Hope to see you there!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      President, Central New York Chapter
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2012
        Just a reminder that the February meeting for Babywearing International of Central New York will be this Saturday, February 18th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.

        This is a great chance to learn about carrying your baby/toddler with a fabric carrier, try out various carriers or get help with your own, and connect with other babywearers.

        Hope to see you there, and as always, feel free to contact me with any questions!

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2012
          One more reminder about tomorrow's meeting for Babywearing International of CNY, at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2012
            Just a reminder that the monthly meeting for Babywearing International of Central New York will be held this Saturday, March 17th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.

            Hope to see you there!

            Faith Rayland