ISO Soft structured carrier to buy gently used

  • Sarah Eiley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
      Hi there! I'm trying to avoid buying a brand new carrier for baby #3 due around new years. It is so tempting! I have always had an ergo and also loved my Beco with my second baby, but I passed on all of my SSCs to my sister when she had her second baby and I thought we were all done.... then I got pregnant of course! :) I would love to find a gently used Ergo, Beco Butterfly 2 or a Boba (or there may be others out there that I haven't discovered yet but would also enjoy!) If anyone has something they are looking to sell, please let me know!!

      Thanks!

      Sarah Cowherd
    • Kristin Russell-Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2011