Carriers For Sale!

  • Krussellmiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
      Standard Bamberoo SV Dill Flowers SSC $150

      Toddler Bamberoo Dots MT $150

      Plus Size Kinderpack Graphite Canvas/Teal SV SSC $190

      Standard Bamberoo SV Lemon Owls MT $225

      http://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/showthread.php?460737-Breaking-up-is-hard-to-do....

      Pics and more information can be found at the link above!

      I always have them with me at the BWI meetings if your interested... please share away! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

      May have some more soon as well....