Babywearing International November Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
      Just a reminder that the November meeting for Babywearing International of Central New York will be held on Saturday, November 19th from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM.  Our new meeting location will be the classroom at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall; if you enter the mall through the Dick's Sporting Goods entrance and turn right at the first hallway, Basic Baby will be a few stores down on your right.

      Our meetings are FREE and open to everyone!  Come to learn about carrier styles and safety, learn how to use a carrier you already own (or how to make it more comfortable), or try carriers from our group library.

      Hope to see you there, and feel free to contact me with any questions!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Babywearing International of Central New York