      From: nynanny3@... <nynanny3@...>
      Subject: Re: [CNYBabywearers] Babywearing on the news tomorrow (Thursday) morning!
      To: "CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com" <CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, October 13, 2011, 8:53 AM

      I taped it, i just FF through it and never did see it. I am going to go online to see if maybe it got bumped to the 7 o'clock show.
      Hope to see some of you guys today or Saturday to celebrate BW.
      Have a great day!
      Steph

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 13, 2011, at 6:46 AM, Lisa Jannah Prentiss <lisajprentiss@...> wrote:

      It's 6:45am. I hope I didn't miss it.

      Lisa P.

      On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Liz Keegan Smith <emkeegan@...> wrote:

      That's awesome!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 12, 2011, at 1:29 PM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

      Exciting news!!!

      CNY Central (WSTM/WTVH) will include a segment about babywearing in their morning news tomorrow (Thursday), in honor of International Babywearing Week.  The interview is set to be around 6:30 AM, so check it out if you're up that early!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Babywearing International of Central New York

      --
      --Mom Of 7 Lovies

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic