89Re: [CNYBabywearers] Babywearing on the news tomorrow (Thursday) morning!

  • Lisa Jannah Prentiss
    Oct 13, 2011
      I asked about the segment on CNYCentral's FB page. Here is the response that I got.
      "we will have the story and the video of the interview up sometime this morning! - Maren Guse, CNYCentral.com".

      Lisa P.

      On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 8:53 AM, <nynanny3@...> wrote:

      I taped it, i just FF through it and never did see it. I am going to go online to see if maybe it got bumped to the 7 o'clock show.
      Hope to see some of you guys today or Saturday to celebrate BW.
      Have a great day!
      Steph

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 13, 2011, at 6:46 AM, Lisa Jannah Prentiss <lisajprentiss@...> wrote:

      It's 6:45am. I hope I didn't miss it.

      Lisa P.

      On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Liz Keegan Smith <emkeegan@...> wrote:

      That's awesome!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 12, 2011, at 1:29 PM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

      Exciting news!!!

      CNY Central (WSTM/WTVH) will include a segment about babywearing in their morning news tomorrow (Thursday), in honor of International Babywearing Week.  The interview is set to be around 6:30 AM, so check it out if you're up that early!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Babywearing International of Central New York

      --
      --Mom Of 7 Lovies

      --
      --Mom Of 7 Lovies