77International Babywearing Week playdate - Tuesday 10/11 in Manlius

    Oct 4, 2011
      I will be at the 10:15 AM Toddler Storytime at the Manlius Library next Tuesday the 11th, during International Babywearing Week.  If anyone would like to join us (and wear your baby/todler!) we'd love to see you!  Technically it's for 18 months - 2.5 years but I think it's definitely suitable for babies and preschoolers as well.  If you can't make it at 10:15, there's another one at 11:00 and then baby Storytime at noon.

      Hope to see you there!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Co-Founder, Central New York Chapter