76Re: [CNYBabywearers] International Babywearing Week

  • nynanny3@yahoo.com
    Oct 2, 2011
      Me too!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 1, 2011, at 6:51 PM, Kim Rosas <kdrosas@...> wrote:

      I'm game for anything.  :)

      On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Liz Keegan Smith <emkeegan@...> wrote:

      Faith,

      I think your idea of a mall walk thru is a great idea! I'd be open to playmates during the week too - maybe we could meet at Onondaga lake and go for a walk (and there's a park there too) or walk around carousel... Just a couple of ideas - we don't really go to any open gyms or library story hour. Mrs. Cincotta might have a storytime we could go to though ( in shoppingtown I believe).

      I look forward the meeting this month!

      -Liz

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 1, 2011, at 12:01 PM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

      Reminder that International Babywearing Week is coming up October 10-16th and we'd love to hear your ideas for how to celebrate!

      An idea that I had is that we could do a series of babywearing playdates throughout the week, and different points around town.  For example, if you normally attend a specific library story hour or open gym, you could post to the group inviting other members to join you.  And wear your babies, of course!

      For our meeting scheduled on October 15th, my suggestion is that we meet informally for the first hour to answer any questions, and then do a mall walk for the second hour.  I would welcome and appreciate any better ideas though!

      Also, we are still looking for a Group Treasurer.  I hope I didn't intimidate anyone in my previous e-mail by saying that it needs to be a priority.  It really is not a huge time commitment and is a great way to become more involved in the group.

      Thanks!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Co-Founder, Central New York Chapter