48Re: [CNYBabywearers] Fourth of July Parade

  • KDRosas
    Jul 1, 2011
      Is this still happening?  If so count Ev and I in.

      Kim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 28, 2011, at 1:49 PM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

      Hi Babywearers!

      I just wanted to follow up with some information about the Fourth of July parade in Manlius.  The parade is on Monday, we're meeting at 9:30 AM on Clinton Street (across from St. Ann's Church), and we'll be following Stickley.  Wearing your baby is encouraged but not required.  If you would like to bring candy to hand out that is allowed - they just don't allow throwing candy from vehicles.

      Shoot me an e-mail if you plan to march, just so we have a general idea.  I will also send out my cell phone number before the parade, in case anyone gets lost.

      Faith

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic