      From: csorbello11 <cldeangelo@...>
      Subject: [CNYBabywearers] Baby Carrier
      To: CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 9:13 PM

      Hi All,
      I am new to the group and looking for some advice.
      I am pregnant with my first baby and would like to be a babywearer.
      I am overwhelmed, however, by all of the options for baby carriers out there - slings, soft carriers, etc. The hotsling was recommended to me, but now I am reading about how slings can be unsafe. Is something like the Baby Bjorn better? I'd like to wear my baby right from infancy and want one appropriate for a newborn on up.
      I am hoping some of you won't mind sharing your knowledge, opinions, and insight.
      Looking forward to hearing your input.
      Thanks so much!
      Christina

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic