      From: Kim Rosas <kdrosas@...>
      Subject: Re: [CNYBabywearers] Back Carry Video
      To: CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 6:03 PM

      Hey Faith,

      You do such a great job with your videos!  I do a lot of video editing for my own website, if you ever want help with your videos I could do that.  What software do you use?

      I think if you had well produced videos you could end up with a lot of hits on YouTube.  I know the few babywearing videos I have had been some of my highest viewed videos.

      Kim

      On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

      Hello Babywearers!

      Some of you requested a video of the back carry I demonstrated with a wrap at Saturday's meeting.  I've made one and uploaded it to YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjRKuT4wxIU.  This is the version that starts with a half-knot at the chest; if you prefer the other version let me know and I can find or make another video.

      Thanks everyone!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Co-Founder, Central New York Chapter