193Monthly meeting

  • CNYBabywearers-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 14, 2013
      Just a reminder that in lieu of our regular monthly meeting, we'll be at the CNY Baby Expo next Saturday April 20th. We'll have a booth, and we'll also have an hour of open help from 12:00-1:00 after the Great Cloth Diaper Change, in our normal meeting room at Basic Baby. If you have a carrier from our library, you can stop by our booth to return it if you can't make it at noon, but please return it no later than noon so that it will be available for others to try/borrow.

      Feel free to contact us with any questions! Also, if you're on Facebook make sure to like "Babywearing International of Central New York" and join "BWI of CNY Discussion Group" if you haven't done so already.