190Announcements

    Mar 16 12:56 PM
      Hi Babywearers!

      In case you missed today's meeting, a few announcements you'll want to hear! Our April meeting date is the day of the CNY Baby Expo so instead of our regularly scheduled meeting, we'll have a booth at the Expo and one hour of open help and library checkout/return following the Great Cloth Diaper Change Syracuse, from 12:00-1:00 PM. This will all occur at our normal meeting spot Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.

      And, save the date of Sunday, May 19th, for the Charity For Children Walk/Run at Green Lakes as we'll be putting together a BWI of CNY team! Stay tuned for info about ordering a BWI of CNY tee shirt to wear at the walk or anytime!

      Lastly, if you're on Facebook, make sure to like our page Babywearing International of Central New York and join our discussion group BWI of CNY Discussion Group!

      Faith Rayland
      Babywearing International Master Babywearing Educator and Board of Directors