168Win a brand-new Ergo in IBW Photo Contest!

    Oct 8, 2012
      If you haven't already "Liked" Babywearing International of Central New York on Facebook, do so now for the chance to enter our International Babywearing Week Photo Contest - the winner will receive a brand-new Ergo carrier of his/her choice between Organic Collection (Classic Fit) in Desert Bloom, Performance Carrier (Active Fit) in Black/Charcoal, or Sport Carrier (Flex Fit) in Red.

      If you are not on Facebook and would like to enter the contest, you may e-mail me your photo and I will post it on your behalf.